Faculty & Staff
410-455-3589 FA 342
Eric Dyer is an experimental animator and artist. His award-winning films have screened internationally at festivals including the Black Maria Film Festival, the Ann Arbor Film Festival, Festival des Cinémas Différents de Paris, Ottawa International Animation Festival, and Sundance Film Festival. His work has also been exhibited at the Exploratorium, the Hirschhorn, the Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art, Anthology Film Archives, and the American Academy in Rome. His music videos have aired on MTV, MTV Europe, The Box, and B.E.T., and his professional animation work has aired on PBS, the Discovery Channel, and Fox International among others. In 2005, he was awarded a Fulbright Fellowship.
In 2004, he created a commissioned, synchronous film for the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra. Dyer’s recent projects explore the use of zoetropes and 2-D/3-D digital printouts as filmmaking tools.
Professor Dyer received his B.A. from the University of Maryland Baltimore County and his M.F.A. from the Mount Royal School of Art, Maryland Institute College of Art.
// About Our New Website
// Current News
// Current Events
- Charlotte Keniston at Maryland Art Place
- Steve Bradley Inter-Media Art at Maryland Art Place
- Lynn Cazabon In Exhibition at Castle Gallery
- Undergrad Carlyn Thomas Curates Show at Gallery 788
- Tim Nohe in Clifton Park Exhibition
- Visual Arts Alumna Pilar Rau '96 At URCAD
- Lynn Cazabon & Neal McDonald's Junkspace Showing in Poland
- 2013 MFA Thesis Exhibition
- Visiting Artists & Designers Lectures
- Lynn Cazabon Uncultivated in Group Exhibition
- Lisa Moren Lectures in Montreal
- Lynn Cazabon Exhibition at Georgetown U
- John Sturgeon Lecture in Glasgow, Scotland